Hey Shepherd friends and families,
We are less than 1 week away from our virtual Shepherd PTA Auction on Sat, May 30th starting at 7 pm! We are super bummed that we missed having a fun in-person gathering, but hoping we’ll get back to that next year. Obviously, it’s hard to plan for next year right now and the PTA will likely be asked to help out in different ways than we have before, but the bottom line is…WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP!
We are gearing up and here is what you should do to prepare for Saturday:
- Register to bid and donate here
- Consider ordering in a meal from a local neighborhood restaurant – many of them like Ledo Pizza (one of our event sponsors!) are always great supporters of our school and it’s our turn to support them!
- We’ll let you know when you can start previewing the auction items later this week (obviously, we didn’t get to do the class projects and teacher experiences or secure nearly as many auction items as in years past due to COVID-19)
- We’ll always be thankful for your cash donations – think about donating what you would’ve spent on a ticket, a sitter, an outfit or an Uber if we had our event in person!
- Lastly, a HUGE THANKS to Sibley Memorial Hospital, Chevy Chase Pediatric Dentistry and Ledo Pizza for sponsoring this year’s virtual auction!
Remember, all proceeds go toward supporting our school!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Shepherd PTA Executive Board