Attention 5th Grade Families – BIG DEAL DAY THIS SATURDAY!
On Saturday, April 24th from 10-2pm, the Alice Deal Community Association (ADCA) invites all rising 6th grade families to join us for a Big Deal Day. Don’t miss this chance to come together as a community and share in all that makes our school a really BIG DEAL. Shop Deal Gear, buy plants, welcome new families, enroll for SY 21/22, donate to the Green Wall, meet Principal Neal, and get involved with the ADCA. We look forward to meeting our new students and families. Event details here.
SHEPHERD YEARBOOK UPDATES – need pics uploaded by May 1
It’s been a unique year, and we have overcome many obstacles. Let’s celebrate all that your children have, and will, accomplish by working together to create a fabulous yearbook. All families should follow the steps below to be included in the yearbook:
Become a member of TreeRing.
- If you ordered a yearbook in the past, click hereLinks to an external site. to log-in to TreeRing.
- If you are new to TreeRing, click hereLinks to an external site. to set up an account. You will need the school’s passcode: 1013930010262632
- At the time you become a member, you will be given the option to purchase a yearbook. Please note you can upload photos even if you do not purchase a yearbook.
Upload a portrait of your child. Click hereLinks to an external site. for directions.
Submit your pics. You are welcome to contribute to as many or few of the categories below.Please note that each category has a different e-mail address because the pictures are being sent to different folders. Please make sure that your child’s face is visible in all submissions.
- Learning from Home – These pictures should include students engaged in learning at home. E-mail these submissions to: [email protected]
- Family Time – This year families have spent a lot of time working and learning together. Send in a picture of your family. E-mail these submissions to: [email protected]
- Outdoor Fun – Take pictures of your student enjoying nature or just having fun playing outside. Email these submissions to: [email protected]
- Me and My Pet(s) – Pets have really been our best friend during our time in quarantine. Take a picture with your pet(s). Email these submissions to: [email protected]
- Earth Day Activities – Chose an activity to do to celebrate Earth Day (April 22nd). Take pictures as you complete the activity or of the finished product. Click hereLinks to an external site. for some activity ideas. Email these submissions to: [email protected]
- All Students: Create your own, unique 2-page spread. If you are ordering a yearbook, you have the option to create a personal, 2-page spread that will only appear in your yearbook. The guide for this will appear at the time of purchase.
5th Graders Only: Create a free, 1/8-page size ad for your child. This picture/ad will be your child’s main picture in the yearbook.Click hereLinks to an external site. for directions.
All pictures must be submitted on or before May 1, 2021. Contact TreeRing (1-650-319-7164) with questions regarding picture submission or technical issues.
Thank you for working with us to help make this year’s yearbook great!
Shepherd PTO Spring Fling “Shaken & Stirred” Virtual Cocktail Making Class – Thurs, May 13 at 8 pm
We will be mixing up two different cocktails — a Strawberry Smash and a Bees Knees — both of which are a perfect way to ease us into the warm weather. Each ticket purchase will gain the adults in your household access to the cocktail class which will be hosted virtually. In addition, we will offer cocktail kits that will give you everything you need to mix up two of each of these delicious cocktails. Should you choose to raid your home bar and provide your own ingredients, you will receive a “shopping list” prior to the event to make sure you have time to gather everything you need. Get your tickets here.