Happy Friday Families,
It was great to see so many of you at Wednesday’s PTO meeting. We are so fortunate to have so many engaged and supportive families. I will continue to share information as it becomes available, but here is the latest on Shepherd re-opening:
- Students who have been selected for in-person learning will be notified later today. On Monday, Ms. Mack, Ms. Brooks, Ms. Rottman and I will make phone calls to those families to see whether they want to accept their seat. Please feel free to email me if you want to accept your seat at [email protected], but we will follow up with a call on Monday morning. Please note that we will not be able to confirm your student’s teacher assignment at this time because of ongoing labor negotiations.
- On 10/30, families will learn whether their student has been selected for a CARES classroom.
- The custodians have been setting up classrooms and common areas for social distancing. We are receiving a large shipment of supplies today.
- The LSAT walk through of the school building will occur on or after 10/30.
- November 9th in-person learning begins
- November 16th CARE begins for PK3-1st grade
- November 30 CARE begins for grades 2-5
Please let me know if you have any questions. I regret the anxiety we are all experiencing, and I know that things will get better soon. Enjoy the weekend and stay safe!